Manufactured By: Wright
A mid-mount Z from Wright Manufacturing can handle your biggest, toughest jobs without breaking a sweat or stride.
Sometimes there’s just no substitute for horsepower and speed on extra large jobs. With the Wright Z™, you also don’t have to sacrifice a high quality cut for muscle to get the job done quickly and efficiently. Yet it also features a compact, lightweight design that fits easily on a trailer and reduces rut damage on soft turf. And the low center of gravity gives you the stability to handle hills and maneuver around obstacles with confidence.
- Rugged and durable deck sizes of 48”, 52” and 61”
- Engines: 25.5 and 27.0 HP Kawasaki
- Runs faster and cooler while extending the life of the hydro system with 16 cc
- hydro pumps (versus the competition’s 10 and 12 cc versions)
- More agile and less damaging to the turf; up to 300 lbs lighter than the
- industry average
- Up to 3” shorter than the industry average for tighter, faster turns and easy
- Innovative belt drive arrangements put the hydro pumps, engine and seat
- lower than other mid-mount Z’s for greater overall stability
- The rear wheels move forward or backward for better balance when using a
- collection system
The Wright Z comes with one of the most advanced cutting decks available today, the revolutionary Wright AERO CORE™ deck. Every inch of the deck is designed to deliver unparalleled cut quality, turn-on-a-dime maneuverability and the reliability you expect from Wright. The AERO CORE™ deck includes:
- Compact footprint and space-saving design
- Recessed caster wheels for a smaller turning radius
- Air-tapered surfaces that eliminate clumping
- Airflow that stands grass up for a uniform cut
- Anti-scalp rollers for smooth, even results on varying terrain
Wright provides a 2-year Limited Warranty on mowers, which covers parts and labor.
Order Your Wright Z Today!