Power Rake (Dethatcher)
Manufactured By: Billy Goat
The PR550 efficiently removes matted thatch from turf in 20” passes, and its rugged design withstands the most demanding use.
Because the rotation is down sweep, the flails propel the PR forward, making it self-propelled and reducing fatigue.
Additionally, because it weighs slightly more than other power rakes on the market, with steel guards, heavier wheels, premium bearings, and a 10-gauge steel engine base, the PR absorbs much of the vibration before it is transferred to the handle, which improves operator comfort and handling.
The PR comes standard with Honda or Briggs power coupled to a free swinging , heat treated, tempered flail blade reel, mounted to heavy-duty cast iron pillow block bearings with grease zerks. The PR is convertible to overseeder or vertislicer with optional accessories.
- Heavy-duty infinite height adjustment
- Steel guards to protect bearings & pulleys
- Heavy-duty wheels
- No-tool folding handles
- Converts to overseeder or vertislicer with optional accessories
- Engine: 205 cc Vanguard (PR550); 162 cc Honda (PR550H)
- Depth: Infinite
- Depth Adjustment: .125” with up to .5” adj. for blade wear
- Reel: 20” Flail
- Productivity: 13,000 sq. ft/hr
Order Your Power Rake (Dethatcher) Today!