Miimo-Robotic Lawn Mower
Manufactured By: Honda
Honda”s first robotic lawn mower for use in the United States (U.S.), Miimo.
Miimo automatically clips your lawn with computerized precision, resulting in a perfectly manicured lawn so that every blade of grass is always well manicured and healthy. So you have more free time to do everything you want to – including absolutely nothing at all.
Miimo is fully customizable to your yard and your lifestyle. It’s quiet and efficient, maintaining a manicured yard day in and day out. While you do the things you like best.
Miimo’s advanced sensors work together to provide 360°awareness. It handles trees, buildings, flower beds, and even water features with ease. And it detects any lifting or tilting motion – stopping the blades automatically.
Miimo uses a microcomputer, timer, and sensors to provide automated, precise, unattended grass cutting. Just tell Miimo when and where to mow, and it does the rest. And when its battery runs low, it automatically returns to its charging station.
The Miimo robotic lawn mower uses a microcomputer, timer, and sensors to provide automated, unattended grass cutting within a defined lawn area. Honda”s battery-powered robotic mower delivers quiet operation, recharges quickly and offers three different programmable cutting patterns with a programmable timer setting for easy, beautiful lawn care.
- Honda”s first robotic mower for the U.S. market arrives in dealer showrooms this summer
- Convenient, intelligent and automated, Miimo provides the ultimate in lawn mowing ease for busy, active homeowners
- Miimo self-charges quickly, operates quietly, includes safety features and a functional design
- Three programmable cutting modes and programmable timer deliver maximum versatility
- Two available Miimo models—HRM 310 and HRM 520—maintain lawns with a continuous cutting system
How does Miimo Do It?
Both Miimo models operate within a boundary wire, installed by Honda Power Equipment dealers underground or on top of the ground around the perimeter of the area to be mowed, and a combination of controls, timers and real-time sensory feedback. Miimo detects the electric field from the wire and stays within the boundary. Boundary wires also protect obstacles such as trees, ponds or flowerbeds.
In addition, Honda Miimo”s quick turn mechanism allows the unit to change direction in a sweeping forward motion rather than having to reverse itself—a feature that reduces overall cut time. The mower”s seasonal timer can be programmed with cutting intervals that match grass growth rates, and day/night modes are customizable to fit consumer”s individual needs.
The Honda Miimo robotic mower is designed with optimal functionality, safety, and security in mind. Both the HRM 310 and the HRM 520 models feature independent 360-degree sensors and a floating cover that detect solid contacts between the unit and any obstacles.
Miimo offers three main cutting modes; Random, Directional or Mixed, resulting in an even and consistent cut, less stress on the lawn, healthy, clean growth and fewer weeds.
- Random is the most effective for mowing large, open areas of grass. When Miimo detects the boundary wire, Miimo will make a turn at a wide angle
- Directional is the recommended setting for narrow areas. When Miimo detects the boundary wire, it will turn at a narrow-angle
- Mixed is a combination of the Random and Directional pattern. Miimo alternates between Random and Directional mowing patterns at regular intervals
Order Your Miimo-Robotic Lawn Mower Today!